Article provided by: Midwest Permanent Makeup & Apprenticeship
Where to Have Microblading Training in Minnesota?
Microblading is another term for eyebrow embroidery. It is the kind of procedure being done to achieve a polished and feathered eyebrow. It involves the use of a handheld microblade to apply the hair strokes.
If you are a body art technician interested in microblading, you need to undergo thorough training to secure your license. Just like in the majority of states in the US, you have to be licensed in Minnesota before starting any microblading procedure.
What Are the Lessons in Microblading Training?
At Midwest Permanent Makeup & Apprenticeship, we will train you how to color the eyebrow area right. There are different shades used in coloring the brows. The typical shades are dark brown, chocolate, and ebony. There are clients who might request for lighter shades such as blonde and Auburn.
The real challenge in microblading is creating a natural looking brow. Doing it right will help you build clients, which can help you market your services easier. At a time when microblading is such a trend, more and more beauty technicians are out there selling their services.
You can benefit from having the advanced techniques and complete supplies needed. Aside from knowing how to do it right, the training will also provide you with the safety measures involved in microblading.
How to Obtain a License in Minnesota?
- Take a course in Bloodborne Pathogens. These refer to tiny organisms living in the blood. They have a tendency to cause infectious diseases, such as HIV and hepatitis. You will need at least five hours of training in this subject as one of your requirements.
- Have a 200-hour tattoo experience. If you have a temporary license and it was given before July 2016, you should finish 200 hours of guided practice in microblading.
- Should be at least 18 years old. To prove this, you will need to present a copy of your current and legal ID indicating your date of birth.
- Submit a log showing that you finished a total of 200 hours working under the care of a licensed supervisor.
- Pay the necessary fees as a check or money order. This is payable to the treasury department of the State of Minnesota.
Learn the Art of Microblading Today
Microblading takes time to master, and it is not as easy as it looks like. People who did their microblading procedure realized that it’s not enough to just have the supplies. If you want to be adept in doing it, it’s a must to take hands-on microblading training in MN.
The Midwest Permanent Makeup & Apprenticeship has special procedures for permanent makeup. Our specialty procedures include mucosal eyeliner and microblading eyebrows. To get an idea of our previous works, you may take a look at our website portfolio.
Let us help you secure your license as a microblading technician. We encourage interested parties to take a tour in our office at Spring Lake Park, MN. This way, you can get to know about our great deals on permanent makeup procedures and industry-leading training.Microblading Training Mn